Vox Teneo’s core business is the development and integration of web applications, for corporate clients and the public sector, featuring a lot of big names.
@Vox, we make no compromise, and strive for best practices and architecture.
Test Driven Development (TDD) is mandatory here, and we push it one step further with Business Driven Development (BDD), using automated functional testing (Cucumber, Selenium, NSpec,…)
We feature a full DevOPS department, and work hard to get all apps into Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, in all technologies (Java, NET, PHP), using the latest tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus, Ansible..
To achieve those ambitious goals, we invest a lot in our people.
All team members receive regular evaluations and training, to ensure a smooth evolution path in the company.
We are expanding the Java team in Skopje, and are looking for new developers, to start immediately.
To apply, you need to show some of the skills below:
- Servlet, Framework web MVC, JPA/Hibernate, JMS, SQL
- Spring (core,mvc,security, spring data)
- Front-end: HTML5, CSS3, Twitter Bootstrap, Angular.js, JHipster
- Multi Tiers architecture: SOLID patterns, Dependency injection, IoC, Unit Testing and TDD
- Tools: Eclipse, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Maven, Gradle, Apache Tomcat
- Experience with components: Springcore, SLF4J, Quartz
The following are a +:
- Streams(Java8), Groovy, Grails, Liferay, Jetty, node.js, charting components(jsp, google, …)
- Agile Methodologies
- Source Control Management (GIT), Continuous integration, Jenkins, Bash
Vox Teneo Macedonia is a fast growing structure within the Vox Teneo network, it was established in 2014 and is already fully functional, perfectly located close to the city center.
If you think you are matching, please send us a CV with links of up to three of your projects in the body of the email and a few sentences about yourself.
We will treat your application with care, respect and confidenciality.