Your main responsibilities:
- Analyzing clients’ requests, translating business needs into technical requirements
- Participating as technical expert during meetings with colleagues and/or clients.
- Managing a small development team (2-3 developers)
- Contributing in improving the product life-cycle management at Vox Teneo
- Ensuring the technological watch in your area of knowledge
Your role will be, among other things, to:
- Bring technical expertise to Project Managers for the commercial offers writing.
- Estimate and validate projects and tasks in terms of feasibility and planning
- Manage tasks allocation, ensure completion and delivery of tasks of your team’s projects.
- Ensure compliance of the delivered code with the quality standards of Vox Teneo.
- Coordinate and motivate your team
- Min. 2 years working experience in web development
- Good leadership and relationship-building qualities
- Excellent technical computer & internet skills
- Business minded, commercial spirit
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English (B2 EU level).
- IT Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree or experience equivalent
- Capable of working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of PHP, HTML, jQuery,..
- Knowledge in Open Source applications: WordPress, Drupal, Prestashop.
- Laravel framework
- OOP, best practices architecture, dependency injection
- Apache, MySql, Linux basics, network & infrastructure basics
The following skills are a plus:
• Open Source applications: WordPress, Drupal, Prestashop,…
• Laravel PHP framework, Dependency injection, unit testing, Continuous Integration, Jenkins
• Angular.js, Node.js, Mobile technologies