If you have passion for DevOps and TDD together with Laravel knowledge, you would be interested in joining us.
We make no compromise, and strive for best practices and architecture. We will evaluate your professional performance regularly, and provide you the necessary training to build your skills.
In Vox Teneo we put creativity and talent in first place. We try to inspire our employees giving as much freedom as possible – flexible working hours, work from home policy and international mobility.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Coding applications features according to the business requirements
- Delivering code in line with Vox Teneo Quality Standards
- Actively participating in technical discussions and meetings
- Participating as technical expert during meetings with colleagues.
- Contributing in improving the product life-cycle management at Vox Teneo
- Ensuring the technological watch in your area of knowledge
What we offer:
- We provide ongoing internal and external trainings, with possibility of acquiring certificates.
- We offer great evolution perspectives following your needs and qualities.
- You will be able to work in a natural environment with a motivated, friendly, young and dynamic team.
- You will work on exciting and challenging projects, for “big name” clients.
- At least IT Bachelor’s Degree or experience equivalent
- Min. 3 years working experience as a PHP developer
- Professional curiosity and interest in the field of the technologies used, new technologies and evolutions in his sector
- Business minded
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English (B2 EU level)
- Advanced knowledge of PHP, Laravel
- Working knowledge HTML, jQuery
- Experiences with MySQL, phpMyAdmin, Apache,…
Following skills are a plus:
- Advanced Laravel / PHP techniques : Dependency injection, unit testing, ORMs, templating,..
- Open Source applications: WordPress, Drupal, Prestashop,…
- Angular.js, Node.js, Mobile technologies