We are looking for a React Native developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse iOS and Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android and iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatization
- React Native developer with strong understanding of creating/deploying apps for Android and iOS.
- Ability to demonstrate one or more published app
- GIT Source Control experience
- Experience of accessing services via web sockets and ideally implementation of communications applications using SIP/VoIP/WebRTC.
- Experience of creating and accessing API’s (REST, etc).
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
- Software development experience including, but not limited to, mature design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
- Experience with Java, J2EE technologies & Application Servers.
- Experience in developing Android applications and iOS applications