Support and Solutions Center MK is a company who is working for large international
clients, providing services in the domain of administration (related to logistics,
technical administration), customer service, accountancy, IT, engineering,…
As Functional Service desk analyst, you will be working for the global IT department of SSCMK.You will be part of a unique company with a strong no-nonsense culture.
• Bachelor/Master degree in computer applications
or equal by experience;
• Express yourself fluently in both spoken and written English;
• Excellent communications skills
• Previous experience in ICT user-support and client service is an asset;
• Willing to work in shifts in the future;
• Strong organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills;
• Motivation, discipline, well-structured and flexibility are your key characteristics;
• The primary role of the IT Service Desk Analyst 1st line is providing first level application – Customs and Fiscal Agent support towards professional users. You will be answering questions, analyzing problems and come up with a solution for both simple and complex incidents. Incidents can include:
o Granting access to the application;
o Helping users by explaining how the Customs and Fiscal Agent, application works;
o Upload data;
Problems are very diverse and challenging.
• Service Desk activities:
o Accurate identification of user problems via IT support tools and remote tools;
o Accurate and timely escalation of problems to specialist support teams;
o Correct identification of the cause of the problem and determination of the most suitable solution;
o Follow up with customers to ensure that the issue has been resolved;
o Create request for change when user asks new features to the application;
o Build up knowledge base and optimize procedures.
o Testing new system functionalities;
o Prepare and execute test scenarios.
o Prepare release notes;
o Prepare, review & analyze Customs and Fiscal Agent documentation & user manuals.
Training will be provided and traveling to Belgium may be required
• A challenging job with a lot of variety and future in a fast-growing dynamic company with a no-nonsense corporate culture;
• A competitive salary according to knowledge and experience.
If you see yourself as a person who could be a valuable part of our team,
don’t hesitate to apply Applicants.MK@ssc.mk indicating the position for which you are applying. Please send us your CV in English.