Who We Are
InPlayer and Massive Interactive are happy to announce their partnership! Both companies are committed to reinventing the digital media world and this alliance is set to push boundaries and influence how video is consumed around the world.
InPlayer is the next generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Massive is an engineering company focused on great user experience and building apps for top clients to be used by a large number of users. We power the world’s best multiscreen entertainment experiences and solutions. Headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Sydney and Prague, Massive has over 20 years of experience operating in highly complex environments, across global markets and cultures. The Massive Interactive team is filled with passionate and committed specialists who are redefining how users consume video content around the world.
Here is what you get to do:
In this role you will be working alongside a globally renowned and award-wining Design, development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it.
- DELIVER – Driving integrated teams to deliver solid technology solutions in support of key client initiatives
- OUTCOMES – Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives
- TRACK – Manage and track team velocity, financials (Project P&L) and KPIs in relation to the project plan and expected deliverables
- COMMUNICATE – Continuously evaluate and communicate and escalate project status, risks and issues to upper management and external partners
- Maintain dependency plans between planned sprints across engineering, infrastructure and third-parties.
- LEAD – Ensure deliverables are high quality and clearly documented; conduct daily stand-ups and retrospectives at the end of each sprint and ensure the team is continuously learning from the past
- RELATIONSHIPS – Manage high-level client relationships, looking for opportunities to up/ cross-sell Massive’s products and services through effective account and relationship management.
- PROCESS – Assisting the Head of Delivery and MD, EMEA in effort and cost estimates for professional services engagements, RFIs and the generation of Statements of Work (SOW).
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Good understanding of technical solutions and solution capabilities
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing complex projects, with a duration of up to 12 months and associated budget in excess of £500,00 – £1 million.
- Technical understanding and awareness of dependencies, constraints and risks
- Experience in the video on demand or IPTV category is highly desired.
- Agile and Scrum management of development teams to deliver technology solutions that meet customer expectations for timeliness and quality, preferably in an agency environment.
- Atlassian toolset experience, in particular JIRA and Confluence (desirable).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively manage communication at all levels of an organisation.
- A motivated, passionate and collaborative approach with an open and team focused working style.
- Solutions orientation and proven experience in dealing with ambiguity, driving process and achieving results without direct authority.
Our people are key to our success. We want you to present ideas (because they will be listened to and be taken on board), drive positive change and performance and know that you will be supported the whole way.