WHO WE ARE
InPlayer and Hire Space are happy to announce their partnership! Your favorite paywall solution and your favorite venue website are joining forces in their mission to transform their respective industries.
InPlayer is the next generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Hire Space is transforming the events industry. We’ve built something that is used by over a million event bookers each year and we’re just getting started. Over 10,000 clients including The Guardian, Facebook, Time Out, BuzzFeed and Sky rely on our expertise and technology to help organise their events. Our mission is to build the platform that helps millions of events bookers organise memorable occasions. We’re a growing team of ambitious, talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working in an exciting and collaborative environment that encourages innovation and contribution from everyone, so if you are one, please read on.
As a Software Engineer at Hire Space you are responsible for an infrastructure used by millions of people.
You’ll be working across the full stack, predominantly on our core app at hirespace.com. You’ll be exposed to a variety of technologies and will have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop new skills.
The role also involves contributing to the team through code review, participation in retrospectives and contributing to architecture planning.
- Experience of building apps using ASP.NET and C#
- Passionate about software engineering with an awareness of various technologies across the stack
- Understanding of the importance of building reliable, well-tested systems
- Experience working in a professional software development team
- Experience of agile with Jira and Git
- Knowledge of Azure and Elastic Search
- DevOps experience with TeamCity and Octopus
- Computer Science degree, or equivalent