InPlayer and Massive Interactive are happy to announce their partnership! Both companies are committed to reinventing the digital media world and this alliance is set to push boundaries and influence how video is consumed around the world.
InPlayer is the next generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Massive is an engineering company focused on great user experience and building apps for top clients to be used by a large number of users. We power the world’s best multiscreen entertainment experiences and solutions. Headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Sydney and Prague, Massive has over 20 years of experience operating in highly complex environments, across global markets and cultures. The Massive Interactive team is filled with passionate and committed specialists who are redefining how users consume video content around the world. We know our people are the key to our success, and we are looking for the best, the brightest and the most creative engineers in the industry.
- Help us engineer our next line of native products, to create a top tier experience on a very large range of device types (mobile/ tablet/ TV/ sticks…)
- As a technical lead you’ll own the project: be involved during the design and specification phases (working closely with our internal team, clients and third parties) and follow up the post-launch life of your projects. You will get to take part in the stewardship of our engineering practices in the long term
- Massive is a growing company, and people grow with it: you will get increasing responsibilities, in terms of work, leadership and decision making
- You will be working with our teams in London and Sydney. Enjoy collaborating with innovators, technologists and problems solvers who all care about what they do, every day. Work with some of the biggest media, telco, broadcast, entertainment, hospitality and airline businesses in the world
What you get to do:
- The specification, architecture and coding of projects using sound software engineering principles with a strong focus on user experience
- Planning effectively to deliver robust, modular and testable code
- Adhering and contributing to Massive Engineering procedures, code conventions and best practice
- Documentation, including (but not limited to) software design, technical specification, test and maintenance as well as new business
- Keeping abreast of new technology and opportunities in UI engineering that may be utilised by Massive or ad value in the future
- Active involvement in meetings, relationship management of senior stakeholders and project planning, including task effort estimation
- Agile development following the Scrum process
To be successful you:
- Have solid experience in building, delivering and supporting polished iOS applications as Lead iOS and can provide some great examples of iOS applications you’ve helped deliver
- Can navigate complex challenges and you are capable of solving interaction problems or validating technical solutions through rapid prototyping
- Have significant experience with tools and methodologies for building state of the art software including
- Are excited about or familiar with TvOS
- Have deep knowledge of Unit testing and UI automation
- Demonstrate positive attitude, involvement and a commitment to development of all projects, customers and colleagues within the Massive company culture