At InPlayer we develop the next generation video and digital asset monetization platform. The InPlayer team consists of leading industry experts who have helped manage the distribution and monetization of content for some of the largest media and technology companies in the world. We are a small team that’s growing and we’re looking for a Customer Service representative that will be responsible for managing the long-term relationships with our clients. If you’re an intelligent, highly ambitious person and like to play in a team, read on
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be:
- Delivering 24/7 support for our customers in terms of providing product and service information, quickly resolving product and service problems
- Providing feedback about customers requests, suggestions, and pains, so we can improve our customer experience
- Working in shifts, including nights and weekends and this will be on a rolling basis
We’re looking for:
- Excellent written and spoken English, with outstanding communications skills
- Tech savvy person
- Quick learner
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, and self-motivated mindset. You get stuff done!
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in a similar role (customer service, account management, etc.)
What’s in it for you:
- Be a part of a vibrant and highly motivated team
- Friday company lunches, endless snack supply, variety of drinks available at all times
- The opportunity to learn and grow with regular office knowledge sharing sessions and participation in conferences
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events, holiday celebrations, parties, happy hours and many other fun activities
- Awesome office space in Skopje within walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants and more.
How to apply
Send us your application together with CV and other information that states how perfect you are for this job. We’d love to get your application as soon as possible since we tend to fill vacancies as soon as we find the right person.