InPlayer’s monetisation platform has helped manage and distribute videos and digital assets of some of the world’s leading media companies. We pride ourselves in being at forefront of paywall technology and have high growth ambitions for the coming year. We are working on some exciting projects and we are looking for talented people to meet and exceed the challenges we face. If you’re an intelligent, self-motivated person and like to work in a startup environment, read on:
We are looking for:
An experienced engineer to work on a variety of tasks for the services related to our product. You must have strong technical skills and a proactive attitude to be able to overcome the daily challenges that come with the responsibility of catering to our clients’ needs. Coupled with these abilities, you possess strong communication skills and resourcefulness, as you will be collaborating with a highly skilled dev-team that is passionate about creating great products and solving unique problems, while maintaining “clean code” and quality standards. Last but not least, you are the go-to person for new creative ideas for end-user solutions.
As a Client Solutions Engineer you will:
- Maintain a deep understanding of InPlayer’s product from a technical perspective
- Solve client problems using a variety of analytical and technical tools including defining, launching and scaling major innovative solutions, troubleshooting code, querying databases, and analyzing results
- Collaborate and strategize with Account Managers and Customer Service reps on the most effective way to move customers through their agile journey
- Provide pre-sales support in consultations and product capability assessments with prospects
- Document technical articles or knowledge base for use by our customer service team, our clients and partners
- Work cross-functionally within the organization and with external partners, namely with our amazing business development team, as well as partners. You will engage with some of the world’s most cutting-edge and influential media companies.
The successful candidate has an engineering background coupled with the following requirements:
- Experience with building websites, extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Eye for design with matching practical experience
- Affinity for research and a strong interest in end user solutions
Our platform stack and tools:
- Microservices – written in PHP and GO
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- RabbitMQ, Redis, Memcached
- Test driven development, behaviour driven development and continuous integration
Having some experience with the technology on our platform is a thumbs-up.
What’s in it for you:
- Be a part of a vibrant and highly motivated team
- Friday company lunches, endless snack supply, variety of drinks available at all times
- The opportunity to learn and grow with office knowledge sharing sessions and participation in conferences
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events, holiday celebrations, parties, happy hours and many other fun activities
- A competitive market compensation and private medical insurance
- Awesome office space in Skopje within walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants and more
How to apply:
Send us your application together with CV and other information that states how perfect you are for this job. We’d love to get your application as soon as possible since we tend to fill vacancies as soon as we find the right person.