InPlayer’s monetisation platform has helped manage and distribute videos and digital assets of some of the world’s leading media companies. We pride ourselves in being at the forefront of paywall technology and have high growth ambitions for the coming year. We are working on some exciting projects and we are looking for talented people to meet and exceed the challenges we face. If you’re an intelligent, self-motivated person and like to work in a startup environment, read on.
We are looking for:
An experienced backend engineer to work on a variety of tasks for our product and its related services. You must have strong technical abilities to be able to overcome the daily challenges that come with the responsibility of enhancing and maturing our great platform. Coupled with these abilities, you possess strong communication skills and resourcefulness, as you will be collaborating with a highly skilled dev-team that is passionate about creating great products and solving unique problems, while maintaining ‘“clean code” and quality standards.
Backend engineer requirements:
- Mid to expert level PHP or Golang experience
- Great knowledge of RESTful API web services
- Experience with Microservices, Microservice Principles (Service discovery, API gateways, data transaction consistency etc.) knowledge is a nice bonus.
- Knowledge of database design and data structures
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
We will be thoroughly impressed if you have:
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Experience with the full suite of Go frameworks and code generation tools
Our platform stack and tools:
- Microservices – written in PHP and GO
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- RabbitMQ, Redis, Memcached
- Test driven development, behaviour driven development and continuous integration
- Having some experience with the technology on our platform is a thumbs-up.
What’s in it for you:
- Be a part of a vibrant and highly motivated team
- Friday company lunches, endless snack supply, variety of drinks available at all times
- The opportunity to learn and grow with office knowledge sharing sessions and participation in conferences
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events, holiday celebrations, parties, happy hours and many other fun activities
- A competitive market compensation and private medical insurance
- Awesome office space in Skopje within walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants and more
How to apply:
Send us your application together with CV and other information that states how perfect you are for this job. We’d love to get your application as soon as possible since we tend to fill vacancies as soon as we find the right person.