Leading software services company offering banking software solutions.
Implementation of an independent software components (widget like) that act as stand-alone mini applications and services and are part of the core banking functionalities. The components can pull content, applications, or functionality from existing systems, or a 3rd party, and transform them into fresh new interfaces, or composite applications, without compromising enterprise security.
These components comprise the portfolio of elements that can be grouped in order to provide the necessary banking functionalities.
The components utilize the core backend services in order to retrieve or post the data that is part of the feature workflow.
- Participate in business specification reviews
- Developing high quality interactive User Interfaces
- Working closely with designers and User Experience Architects
- Review and enforce the quality of code written within the team
- Helping the team in overcoming technical issues
- Being able to provide guidance for the team members
- Understanding client experience trends, web interfaces, standards and browser compatibility issues
- Managing multiple priorities and offer accurate estimations of effort
- Work as part of a cross-functional Agile team.
- Advanced knowledge in Angular JS
- Advanced knowledge in software patterns and practices
- Commercial experience of the full software lifecycle
- Good knowledge in ES6
- Experience with functional programming
- Experience with modular frontend development: ES6 modules, systemjs, npm
- Experience in Unit Testing (Jasmine)
- Experience in sharing knowledge, presentations and mentoring
- Understanding of Unit testing concepts
- Agile Scrum expertise
- Commercial experience in software architecture/design (N-Tier, SOA, Microservices)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with issue tracking systems: JIRA
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in CI/CDI
- Experience in cloud based platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
Endava is a privately owned IT services company with over 3,400 employees and offices in New York, London, Frankfurt, Atlanta, New Jersey, Oxford, Glasgow, Denver, San Francisco, Amsterdam and 8 delivery centres across Romania, Moldova, Macedonia, Serbia and Colombia. Formed in 2000, Endava works with some of the world’s biggest brands in Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail helping them harness digital technologies and transforming them into more agile, responsive and valuable businesses.
Endava’s philosophy is simple: Create success for people. The people who work for us, the people who engage with us, and the people who use the systems and platforms we design, build, and operate