Endava is a privately-owned IT services company, with over 15 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies helping them evolve and transform their businesses to meet the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s customers.
We have over 3,000 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Colombia, Macedonia, Moldova, Romania and Serbia.
Along with investing in long term customer relationships, we recognise the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for our people and, by doing this, we have established ourselves as the employer of choice for the best and brightest engineers.
Managing multiple IT projects with geographically distributed teams from multiple Suppliers Delivery Centers and components from the fields of Software Development, Software Testing and Application Support
• Very good understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle, demonstrated Project Management commercial experience in delivering software projects
• Having a crucial role in project initiation and planning and then managing the projects’ delivery on time, on budget, according to customer’s specifications and desired level of quality
• Participating in managing multiple teams from multiple suppliers (not just Endava)
• Prepare periodic reports, progress, status or other special reports for management.
• Guiding, coaching, organizing and facilitating on use of Endava practices and values for the Team(s) and External Stakeholders
• Emphasis on challenge and support of the team members
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and ensuring information distribution to the right recipients
• Identify needed development practices and tools
• Facilitating scrum processes and release planning process
• Support the development team, the Product Owner, Project Manager and Delivery Manager
• 3+ years active experience as Project Manager in structured teams
• Good understanding of commercials (contracts, statements of work etc.)
• Very good understanding of project management methods, processes and standards
• Very good understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle
• Excellent client facing skills, very good written and spoken English communication skills
• Excellent communication and people skills, ability to keep an open mind, to be supportive and motivate others
• Proactive problem solving mindset, facilitating discussion, decision making and conflict resolution
• Motivated and trustworthy, has initiative, understands responsibility and budgets, team player
• MS Project experience
• Active experience in IT
• Experience in managing multiple projects, of multiple types (time & materials/fixed price and in multiple methodologies, Iterative/Agile)
• Supplier management
• Project Management certifications