Vita Media Group in Skopje is looking for a new PHP Developer.
Vita Media Group is a frontrunner in the world of iGaming, lead generation and affiliate marketing.
With a dedicated data-driven approach we ensure that our users always find exactly what they are looking for. We operate in the iGaming and financial services verticals, where our vast experience enables us to recognize customer needs and provide optimal solutions and appropriate action.
The role is suitable for somebody with a strong understanding of the internal WordPress ecosystem and also has a strong PHP development experience.
We expect you to be proactive, know the WP ecosystem, be able to suggest solutions
and evaluate their performance.
We work purely on internal projects, the clients are in-house.
You will be the only developer responsible for working on WP, so experience with a similar job is a must. Technical SEO experience is a huge plus as many of our existing and new projects are focused on SEO.
- Take complete ownership of our existing WP sites and servers (30+ sites)
- Maintenance and site lifecycle management
- Plugin and theme updates
- Site-specific fixes (simple styling, etc..)
- Develop and maintain company internal plugins and themes (2 plugins, 10+ themes)
- Perform updates as per requirements
- Cooperate with the UX/UI team
- Create new sites according to specifications from internal clients (marketing, SEO, …)
- Integrate externally acquired sites into our environment
- Suggest improvements for existing sites, internal plugins and the use of external plugins.
- A complete overview of WordPress ecosystem
- Experience with Theme & Plugin development
- Knowledge of PHP, data structures and general programming concepts on a reasonably high level (acquired in university or self-study)
- Experience with WP multisite management
Nice to have:
- Technical SEO Experience
- Be able to perform minor CSS fixes (fixing paddings, etc..)
- University degree in a related field (computer science, SW engineering)
- AWS Ec2, CloudWatch, ElastiCache, Certificate Manager
- Angular 2+ knowledge
- Understanding of basic security principles
What do we offer?
- An informal working environment with space to grow quickly
- Proactive and helpful colleagues
- Located in Park Residence, an easily accessible location with free parking space.
- Local gym and restaurants discount
- Various events, team buildings, and business conferences.
- Free coffee and Drinks in the office
More about us: www.vitamediagroup.com