TabTale is currently seeking a Game Level designer to join our development team in Macedonia. If you have degree in Economics, Mathematics or statistics and if you are passionate about Games you will be the right choice for us!
- Tune new and existing features while optimizing engagement, retention, and monetization.
- Closely monitor, any with a small cross-functional production team to create and tune designs. Our ideal candidate is collaborative, analytical, and proactive. He/she should thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have a willingness to adapt and embrace design iterations. He/she must also be a passionate gamer and have strong background in mathematics.
- Analyze and respond to game play data and user feedback through the entire life cycle from development to testing to live-ops.
- Balance test new features and suggest mechanical changes to improve player experience. Tune new and existing features while optimizing engagement, retention, and monetization.
- Experience in the world of gaming – advantage
- Relevant degree in Economics, Mathematics or Statistics – advanced grasp of Mathematics
- Experience designing and tuning free-to-play game economies and game mechanics from conception, to development, to live-ops.
- Experience with monetization and MMO / RPG / Strategy game systems.
- Ability to synthesize game-play data to optimize game balance and economies.
- Ability to effectively communicate with producers, developers, QA, and management.
- Ability to understand big picture product goals and business objectives, while having a meticulous attention to detail along the way.
- Proficient at creating numerical designs and analyzing their impact on game balance and game economy.
- Proficient with Google Sheets / Excel, and experience creating visual designs or rough mock-ups for game screens.
- Experience in designing free to play games – advantage