TabTale is seeking for a Game Level Designer to join our Development Team!
If you have a passion for games, level design, proficiency with Unity and the ability to translate player data into actionable design in your game, you’ll be perfect for us!
Our ideal candidate is also a creative, collaborative, analytical, and proactive person who should thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be willing to adapt and embrace design iterations.
- Improve new and existing levels and segments, and optimize for world class retention rates;
- Design new levels, and own level content update cycles for games in LiveOps;
- Analyze and respond to game-play data and user feedback throughout the entire life cycle, from soft launch testing to LiveOps;
- Balance test new mechanics/obstacles/segments and suggest mechanical changes to improve player experience
- Experience in the world of gaming – an advantage;
Creatively think of obstacles and mechanics to improve the level design;
- Proficiency using Unity as your main level design tool;
Relevant degree in Economics, Mathematics or Statistics; an advanced grasp of Mathematics;
- Experience designing and optimizing free-to-play game economies and game mechanics from conception, to development, to live-ops;
- Experience with monetization and Hyper-casual or level-based games;
- Ability to synthesize game-play data to optimize game balance and economies;
- Ability to effectively communicate with producers, developers, QA, and management;
- Ability to understand big picture product goals and business objectives, with meticulous attention to detail;
- Proficiency with Google Sheets / Excel; experience creating visual designs or rough mock-ups for game screens;
- Experience designing free-to-play games – an advantage.
If you are interested in applying for the position, you can send your CV at email@example.com.