Are you a number’s geek and are interested in the gaming world? TabTale, a leading gaming company with 2B global downloads to date, is looking for an experienced Analyst to analyze our data and help our games reach their full potential. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple tasks simultaneously and dealing with many stakeholders within the company.
Here’s what we need, up for the challenge?
- Responsibility for full game analysis cycle: define, investigate and analyze game events; perform initial quality assurance checks; visualize results
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports
- Collect, analyze and interpret player behavior data
- Identify and communicate key trends and potential development improvements
- Monitor, evaluate and communicate the effect of game changes
- Work effectively with minimal guidance; prioritize and schedule your own tasks
Got what it takes?
- 2+ years experience as a Game Data Analyst
- Experience working in the gaming industry
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent Excel/Google spreadsheet skills, including pivoting capabilities
- Ability to query data in order to evaluate ongoing player behavior and interests in relation to game features
- Ability to communicate data results and related conclusions effectively to staff from multiple departments
- Team-player with excellent initiative and self-motivation
- Great organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to accept and follow direction; navigate through ambiguity; manage and coordinate multiple assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced & deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to accepting ownership and accountability of the process
- BSc in Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics
- Experience working with Columnar DB (RedShift, Vertica) – an advantage
- Experience with SQL – an advantage