Support and Solutions Center MK is a company who is working for large international
clients, providing services in the domain of administration (related to logistics,
technical administration), customer service, accountancy, IT, engineering,…
Required experience and studies
· You have a bachelor or master degree;
· You have work experience in an enterprise environment.
· Experience following technologies: MVC, Entity Framework, Xamarin, WCF and Web Api
· Experience in unit testing for MVC and Xamarin applications
· Knowledge and understanding of Git version control
· Experience in Agile development methodologies
· Fluent spoken and written English
· Willing to coordinate the team in Macedonia being in direct contact with other remote teams and a remote team lead
· Further training in the latest technologies is possible. You do not need to be an expert in all the technologies, more important are a healthy dose of curiosity, desire to learn and team spirit.
· You are a true team player. Great achievements are always the result of a great collaboration.
Desirable skills and expertise
· Experience as a SPOC for the whole team
· Experience with MVVMCross for Xamarin
· Experience in building Angular or React.js applications
· Experience in Enterprise Architect
· Experience in Domain Driven Design and working with Events
· Strong analytical mind-set and practical thinker
· Motivation, discipline, well-structured and flexibility are your key characteristics
· Experience with back-end architecture and implementation (web services, databases, security), on platforms and technologies such as Azure is a plus
· Researching customer needs, creating detailed analyses for new customer requests and develop a suitable solution;
· Programming, maintaining and improving the environment to meet the quality standards and the required functionalities;
· Testing the newly established functionalities;
· Ensuring the support of your own and by others developed solutions;
· Providing technical support;
· Participating in the processes of incident-, problem-, change-, configuration-, and release management;
· Assisting and advising on implementation of new projects from A to Z.
· Coordinating the team in Macedonia.
· Report to the team lead in Belgium
If you see yourself as a person who could be a valuable part of our team,
don’t hesitate to apply Applicants.MK@ssc.mk
(Application: Email CV with subject “Senior .Net Developer”). Please send us your CV in English.