Support and Solutions Center MK is a company who is working for large international
clients, providing services in the domain of administration (related to logistics,
technical administration), customer service, accountancy, IT, engineering,…
As Senior .Net Developer , you will be working for the global IT department of SSCMK.You will be part of a unique company with a strong no-nonsense culture.
Required experience and studies
• You have a bachelor or master degree;
• You have work experience in an enterprise environment.
• Experience following technologies: MVC, Entity Framework, Xamarin, WCF and Web Api
• Experience in unit testing for MVC and Xamarin applications
• Knowledge and understanding of Git version control
• Experience in Agile development methodologies
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Willing to coordinate the team in Macedonia being in direct contact with other remote teams and a remote teamlead
• Further training in the latest technologies is possible. You do not need to be an expert in all the technologies, more important are a healthy dose of curiosity, desire to learn and team spirit.
• You are a true team player. Great achievements are always the result of a great collaboration.
Desirable skills and expertise
• Experience as a SPOC for the whole team
• Experience with MVVMCross for Xamarin
• Experience in building Angular or React.js applications
• Experience in Enterprise Architect
• Experience in Domain Driven Design and working with Events
• Strong analytical mind-set and practical thinker
• Motivation, discipline, well-structured and flexibility are your key characteristics
• Experience with back-end architecture and implementation (web services, databases, security), on platforms and technologies such as Azure is a plus
• Researching customer needs, creating detailed analyses for new customer requests and develop a suitable solution;
• Programming, maintaining and improving the environment to meet the quality standards and the required functionalities;
• Testing the newly established functionalities;
• Ensuring the support of your own and by others developed solutions;
• Providing technical support;
• Participating in the processes of incident-, problem-, change-, configuration-, and release management;
• Assisting and advising on implementation of new projects from A to Z.
• Coordinating the team in Macedonia.
• Report to the team lead in Belgium
If you see yourself as a person who could be a valuable part of our team,
don’t hesitate to apply Applicants.MK@ssc.mk indicating the position for which you are applying. Please send us your CV in English.