Our people make the difference
Support and Solutions Center MK is a company who is working for large international
clients, providing services in the domain of administration (related to logistics,
technical administration), customer service, accountancy, IT, engineering,…
Indaver leads the field in sustainable waste management in Europe, with facilities and operations in Belgium, Germany, Ireland and the Netherlands. We take a long view, which is why sustainability is at the core of our business and also our company culture. Our trademark is delivering high quality, cost effective services in the municipal, industrial and specialist hazardous waste market across Europe.
Supporting the Group Service Business Information Services / ICT, you will be responsible for supporting the automation of business processes in the different countries. You will be using advanced technologies being part of a team of dedicated colleagues that find a strong belief in open communication, reliable systems and an informal atmosphere.
The primary role of the SAP service desk analyst is to provide 1st line application support towards professional users. You will be answering questions, analyzing problems and come up with an answer / solution. Questions / problems can be diverse and challenging.
SAP service desk activities are:
• Help professional users by explaining how the application works;
• Execute daily checks on critical SAP processes & take appropriate action where necessary;
• Correct or upload data;
• Accurate identification of user problems via IT remote support tools;
• Correct identification of the cause of the problem and determination of the most suitable solution;
• Accurate and timely escalation of problems to 2nd line support level;
• Follow up with customers / 2nd line support, to ensure that the issue has been resolved;
• Create and follow-up change requests when user asks new features to the application using the IT service desk management tool;
• Take part of testing on new developments or improvements on existing flows.
• Contribute to document frequently occurring questions / issues and their resolution;
Training will be provided and occasional traveling to Belgium may be required in the future.
Required experience and studies
• You have a bachelor or master degree;
• You can express yourself fluently in English, spoken and written language;
• You have excellent communication skills;
• You have relevant experience in working with SAP as a key user or heavy user . (knowledge of SAP FiCO, SAP Material management , SAP PM (plant maintenance) is a plus, but you will be trained by Indaver specialists).
• Previous experience in ICT user-support and client service is an asset
• You have strong organizational, analytical and decision making skills;
• Eagerness to learn, accuracy, discipline, well-structured, motivation, team player and flexibility are your key characteristics;
If you see yourself as a person who could be a valuable part of our team,
don’t hesitate to apply [email protected]
(Application: Email CV with subject ‘SAP Help Desk Analyst”). Please send us your CV in English.