Our people make the difference
Support and Solutions Center MK is a company who is working for large international
clients, providing services in the domain of administration (related to logistics,
technical administration), customer service, accountancy, IT, engineering,…
· Bachelor/Master degree in Computer applications with knowledge of Finance and Accounting principles
OR Bachelor/Master degree in Finance/Accounting with Affection for ICT
· Express yourself fluently in both spoken and written English;
· Excellent communication skills
· Previous experience in ICT user-support and client service is an asset;
· Strong organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills;
· Motivation, discipline, well-structured and flexibility are your key characteristics;
The Dynamics NAV Financials Analyst will provide first level application support towards professional users. You will be answering questions, analyzing problems and come up with a solution for simple and complex incidents. After a training period you will also take part in different worldwide NAV Financials projects.
o Accurate identification of user problems via IT support tools and remote tools;
o Accurate and timely escalation of problems to specialist support teams;
o Correct identification of the cause of the problem and determination of the most suitable solution;
o Follow up with customers to ensure that the issue has been resolved;
o Create and follow-up request for change when user asks new features to the application;
o Build up knowledge base and optimize procedures.
Additional activities after training period:
o Analyse processes and data using international standards;
o Test new system functionalities;
o Prepare and execute test scenarios;
o Take part in the implementation and hypercare of new projects;
o Assist in the roll-out of new releases and the preparation of release notes;
o Prepare, review and analyze software documentation and user manuals.
Training will be provided and traveling to Belgium may be required
· A challenging job with a lot of variety and future in a fast-growing dynamic company with a no-nonsense corporate culture;
· A competitive salary according to knowledge and experience.
If you see yourself as a person who could be a valuable part of our team,
don’t hesitate to apply [email protected]
(Application: Email CV with subject “Dynamics NAV Financials Analyst”). Please send us your CV in English.