SoPro, a leading UK marketing agency is seeking a full-time Lead software developer to join our growing team, based in our Skopje office.
As a Lead software developer, you will be part of an agile development team, building and working on software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack. Within your role, you will be expected to provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship
In addition to working with the SoPro team, this candidate will work in direct communication with clients, from concept to completion.
All work will be in English language, we are looking for candidates with exceptional written English.
Skillset should include project management, organisation, client communication, thought leadership and expertise in web development & interface design.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
- Collaborate with other software developers, project managers, CTO and key stakeholders to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web and desktop based business applications built on Microsoft technologies
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products
- Strong knowledge of ASP.net MVC
- Experience with React.js
- Familiarity with Windows Forms
- Familiarity with the Bootstrap framework
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Problem-solving aptitude, strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position is a plus
- Analytical mind with a business awareness
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
Other skills a plus…
Familiarity with Hybrid Mobile applications (e.g. Ionic Framework) is a big plus
At SoPro we invest in our people – they are what makes our company great and we work hard to make sure that everyone feels like a valued member of the team. Some of the perks we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent central Skopje office location (full of great people)
- Regular social events
- Open door policy to all levels of management – everyone’s ideas are listened to and in a lot of cases, implemented.
We are rapidly expanding which also offers a fantastic opportunity to progress to more senior roles.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to [email protected]