SoPro, a leading UK marketing agency, is seeking a full-time Junior IT Admin to join our growing team, based in the Skopje office. With approx. 30 new hires in the last 6 months, SoPro has maintained its position as one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in Europe.
As an IT admin you should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. It will be great if you also have commercial experience in setting up, maintaining and upgrading software, hardware and networks.
Our ideal candidate should be resourceful, have organization skills, as well as strong communication skills in order to collaborate with variety of teams and users.
All work will be in English language, so we are looking for candidates with exceptional written and spoken English.
· Installation and configuration of software and hardware
· Management and setup of new users
· Manage licenses and license costs
· Ensure technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently
· Acts as first line support for IT issues
· Reporting and cost analysis
· Previous experience on same or similar position
· Experience with networks and patch management
· Excellent Excel knowledge
· Knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues
· Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
· Ability to respond to help desk requests after hours on a limited basis
· Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
· Strong communication skills
What we offer?
At SoPro we invest in our people – they are what makes our company great and we work hard to make sure that everyone feels like a valued member of the team. Some of the perks we offer:
· Competitive salary
· Excellent central Skopje office location (full of great people)
· Regular social events
· Open door policy to all levels of management – everyone’s ideas are listened to and in a lot of cases, implemented.
We are rapidly expanding which also offers fantastic opportunity to progress to more senior roles.