Sopro… Secretly a Tech Firm, Dressed as a B2B Marketing Agency.
Headquartered in Brighton, Sopro provides sophisticated digital marketing services to hundreds of businesses, from global brands to sector leaders and new entrants too.
We are looking to expand our in-house Tech Team in Skopje with UI/UX Design Team Lead.
Taking this position, you will be leading our growing team of designers, ensuring process implementation, knowledge sharing and career development.
As a hands-on role, your tasks will include gathering user requirements, wireframing prototypes and designing functional and beautifully appealing websites and applications. You will be working on a range of systems and platforms – from internal systems and web apps to mobile applications and websites for a range of clients.
In addition to working with the Sopro team, you will work directly with end clients, from concept to completion.
All work will be in English language, we are looking for candidates with exceptional English.
- Provide leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship (direct line management to up to 7 teammates)
- Improving the existing, and setting up new processes for the team
- Maintain high standards of design quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Gather and evaluate user requirements based on project brief in collaboration with key clients, project managers and developers
- Take a user-centered design approach, understanding the product specifications and the user psychology
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop mockups and prototypes around customer needs that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Identify UX problems and find creative ways to solve it (e.g. responsiveness, usability, findability)
- Work with web developers to implement attractive designs and communicate design ideas and prototypes with them
- Accountability for the team performance
- Support the recruitment process – interview and assess candidates
- Extensive experience working as a UI/UX Designer (leading a team of designers would be a plus)
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Fluent in design and prototyping techniques, principals and tools like Figma, Adobe Suite and similar.
- Up to date with latest UI trends, techniques, interaction design trends, usability principles and platform guidelines
- Knowledge of wireframes tools and design software
- Analytical mind with a business awareness
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Active user of social media
- Attention to details
At Sopro we invest in our people – they are what makes our company great and we work hard to make sure that everyone feels like a valued member of the team. Some of the perks we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent central Skopje office location
- Great benefit package
- Open door policy to all levels of management – everyone’s ideas are listened to and in a lot of cases, implemented.
We are rapidly expanding which also offers fantastic opportunity to progress to more senior roles.