Are you a seasoned Senior Java Developer, willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using a technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Senior Java Developer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Develop and enhance a heavily-loaded distributed system handling >10 million user-transactions daily
- Work on cloud-based infrastructure with hundreds of petabytes in size
- Design and implement micro-service solutions
- Drive project-work through all stages of development
- Debug, maintain, and improve the backend infrastructure running on AWS, enhancing its ability to process millions of transactions per day
- Design and build flexible pipelines that can rapidly evolve to handle new technologies and modeling approaches
- Turn requirements into simple, elegant, optimal solutions
What qualifications are needed?
- Excellent knowledge of Java (8 and above) and Spring Framework
- Experience with SOA, Microservices, Caching, Messaging
- Good understanding of OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL DBs
- Experience with testing frameworks
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Experience in Multithreading Programming
- Cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program