Reach new technical heights and:
- Be on a Swarm team rotation to respond to our client’s need
- Use your on-call shift to prevent incidents from ever happening
- Make monitoring and alerting alert on symptoms and not on outages
- Document every action so your findings turn into repeatable actions
- Improve the deployment process to make it as boring as possible
- Design, build and maintain core infrastructure pieces that allow us flawless
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
- Plan the growth of ScaleFocus infrastructure
If you have/are:
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program
- Knowledge of public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Fundamental understanding of Disaster recovery and high availability concepts
- Professional experience with operating systems, networks and virtualization
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP and load balancing concepts
- Able to communicate high-level as well as detailed technical concepts and implementations with peers and colleagues
And you stand out with:
- Experience with UNIX, Linux or Windows and systems requiring languages like Python, Shell or PowerShell.
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP, DNS and HTTP.
- Experience with Jira Service desk, SharePoint or Atlassian Confluence
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.