Would you like to work in the high growth sectors of both aesthetic clinic and cloud software?
Are you looking to continue and grow your career in Telesales ?
Pabau is a global product and the UK’s best-selling clinical software. We look after the biggest names in the clinic and medical world.
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Telesales Executive to get on the phone and create a buzz, making every day a big day. You will be responsible for cold calling, driving incremental and sustainable growth by phone and CRM software, qualifying and booking appointments – Selling Pabau’s awesome features.
To be successful you must have at least 6 months Telesales experience to tell us about, be persuasive and highly motivated to make bookings for our sales team and in time make sales yourself.
Since it is often necessary to establish a relationship with a client before a successful booking you must also be patient and persistent.
Tasks involve required input of sales data into our CRM while on the telephone with a customer, so keyboarding skills are required plus software demonstration abilities.
•Minimum 6 month Telesales cold calling experience
•Excellent spoken and written English.
• Excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers.
• Be able to work from a script, with the ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers. Must represent the company in a positive light at all times
• You have a successful track record in telesales of a technical nature preferably of software sales.
• Be ready to learn a clinic management software inside and out and then explain the features to clinic owners and doctors.
• You have very strong relationship sales skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
• Confidence with data and using the insight to increase sales
• Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
• The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
We will offer you:
• Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
• Great career opportunities
• A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded