Nextsense is specialized in driving complete digital transformation processes and delivering ICT solutions to improve the business performance of a wide range of organizations. We are always looking to hire highly motivated and ambitious staff to join our amazing team of professionals.
We are looking for a talented System Technician who has the experience necessary to help implement and maintain Microsoft products and especially Office 365, and ensures the functionality of services provided to our customers. Knowledge of Symantec and Veritas products is strongly appreciated.
Part of the team responsible for maintaining our organization’s IT infrastructure. This includes:
- Perform installation and configuration of Windows 10 OS and relevant client applications
- Maintenance of existing infrastructure software (Windows-based)
- Provide technical support to end-users, and troubleshooting network, hardware, and software problems.
- Provide support to Senior System Engineers during projects for external clients
Qualifications and skills
- Experience with installation, upgrade, configuration and maintenance of Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems
- Experience with installation, upgrade, configuration and maintenance of MS Office applications, including Office 365 (relevant experience in migration to Microsoft cloud services is an advantage)
- Some experience as a system technician, help desk technician or similar role
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components (relevant certifications like Microsoft or CompTIA are considered a plus)
- Adaptive technical knowledge and ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Good written and verbal communication skills (MK and EN)
- Ability to create technical documentation: technical post-implementation, test plans, manuals, etc.
What we Offer
Great compensation package– salary tailored to your knowledge and experience, company-sponsored mobile plan, private health insurance, sponsored sports and fitness activities, free fruit and beverages at the office
Career growth – development in the direction of your choice, paid certification and bonuses for passed exams, technical and soft skills trainings, regular performance reviews, learning and development plans
Cozy work environment– pleasant office space and common rooms, fun events and celebrations
State of the art team building events– twice a year unforgettable adventurous team experience
To apply please send your CV at [email protected] We are looking forward to meeting you!