Nextsense is specialized in driving complete digital transformation processes and delivering ICT solutions to improve the business performance of a wide range of organizations. We are always looking to hire highly motivated and ambitious staff to join our amazing team of professionals. We are looking for a talented System Administrator who has the experience necessary to help expand, upgrade, maintain and troubleshoot systems in complex IT infrastructures.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of existing systems and server software
- Plan and perform installation and configuration of system and server software in heterogeneous environments.
- Provide second level support for IT infrastructure operations and QA teams
- Experience with administration of Windows based infrastructure (Servers and Clients)
- Experience with virtualization
- A working understanding of PowerShell, scripting, automation etc.
- Knowledge of all components part of the IT infrastructure: Network, Storage, Compute
- Ability to use a wide variety of tools for troubleshooting, migration, recovery when the need arises
- Adaptive technical knowledge and ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time
- A strong desire to learn new skills and technologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (MK and EN)
- Ability to create technical documentation: technical post-implementation, test plans, manuals etc.
- Knowledge of any other products/applications from the vendors Symantec or Veritas is a plus.
What we Offer
Great compensation package– salary tailored to your knowledge and experience, company-sponsored mobile plan, private health insurance, sponsored sports and fitness activities, free fruit and beverages at the office
Career growth – development in the direction of your choice, paid certification and bonuses for passed exams, technical and soft skills trainings, regular performance reviews, learning and development plans
Cozy work environment– pleasant office space and common rooms, fun events and celebrations
State of the art team building events– twice a year unforgettable adventurous team experience
To apply please send your CV at [email protected] We are looking forward to meeting you!