We are looking for an IT Project Manager to join our team. As an IT Project Manager, you will have full responsibility to begin, plan, design, execute, monitor, control, and close projects related to digitalization. You coordinate people and processes in order to ensure that projects are delivered on time and with the results expected. You are responsible for everything in terms of the project’s organization and timeframe. You are focused on maintaining a good relationship with the partners and clients and advancing the products and the services in order to satisfy their needs and requests.
Nextsense is specialized in driving complete digital transformation processes and delivering ICT solutions to improve the business performance of a wide range of organizations. We are always looking to hire highly motivated and ambitious staff to join our amazing team of professionals.
- Cooperates with project internal and external project sponsors , technical leads, business analysts, sales in order to prepare, propose and manage solution or product delivery projects while ensuring agreed project management methodology.
- Based on the register of available resources, time and budget, proposes and maintains optimal plan for allocation of resources for planning and execution of projects. Coordinates internal resources to enable optimized project delivery.
- Develops detailed plans in order to monitor the progress of the project development and delivery.
- Prepares and maintains project documentation according to the project needs.
- Contributes to the knowledge-base of the project managers.
- Maintains high level of professionalism according to project management standards and the company’s internal policies.
- Communicates with the Management and escalates problems whenever necessary.
- Maintains his/her professional and technical education in terms of project management through educational events, conferences, seminars and participation in professional organizations and societies.
- 5 + years of proven experience in enterprise/government IT project management
- University degree in computer sciences or similar
- Experience with projects funded by the EU
- Experience in leading large IT projects in the area of digitalization of administrative processes
- Appropriate PM Certification (PMI)
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Team Player
What we Offer
Great compensation package– salary tailored to your knowledge and experience, company-sponsored mobile plan, private health insurance, sponsored sports and fitness activities, free fruit and beverages at the office
Career growth – development in the direction of your choice, paid certification and bonuses for passed exams, technical and soft skills trainings, regular performance reviews, learning and development plans
Cozy work environment– pleasant office space and common rooms, fun events and celebrations
State of the art team building events– twice a year unforgettable adventurous team experience
To apply please send us your CV at [email protected]
We are looking forward to meeting you!