We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software that matters. Netcetera strongly believes in and supports continuous professional development. We care about our well-being.
At Netcetera, we share our expertise, foster exchange and appreciate different approaches. Respect, reliability, commitment and professionalism define us.
Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use the latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
Apply and become part of a client-oriented community.
- Work in a team that designs, implements and delivers complex iOS applications for clients in various industries
- Follow established project guidelines in software quality, testing, and security
- Build advanced UI elements
- Integrate our apps with third party systems and backend APIs
- Write and execute unit and/or integration tests
- Work on application maintenance (bug fixing, improving performance and stability)
- Work with CI/CD pipelines for testing and delivering applications
- Perform code reviews, track quality software metrics and write code documentation
- Evaluate and implement new technologies, frameworks and libraries
- Know at least one programming language
- Have theoretical knowledge of fundamental software engineering principles (object-oriented programming, algorithms, data structures etc.)
- Willingness to learn new technologies and participate in knowledge-sharing within the company
- Possess good analytical and communication skills
- Are fluid in written and spoken English language
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- Know Swift and/or Objective-C
- Experience in design and implementation of iOS applications
- Own theoretical or practical knowledge of software testing (unit testing, integration testing etc.)
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.
If you would like to find out more, feel free to contact our team at [email protected]
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, publishing of products for Media and digitalization of Health Care Systems, including the use of Augmented reality in medicine.
Netcetera is a leader in 3DS in the DACH region. We offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. Around two-thirds of all Swiss credit card transactions are processed via our systems.
20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to the internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that the majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our more than 800 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.