Netcetera Software Engineer Spring Internship Program is now open! For this round, you can sign up and build your skills online with the support of our experts while being safe at home. You will have the opportunity to work on real client’ projects and use the latest technology and tools, guided by our team of dedicated experts.
Our “virtual onboarding” will provide all the information to get you started. You will be supported with all the necessary equipment, have various engaging and fun activities, online learning, and remote training. Take the initiative and bring your knowledge and skills to the next level.
We invite you to experience our culture, which fosters innovation, personal development, recreation, and respect for individuality.
Learn all about one target development technology based on your preference:
- Web development with Java & Spring Boot
- Frontend development with React or Angular
- Mobile development for iOS with Swift
- Mobile development for Android with Kotlin or Java
- Augmented Reality app development with Unity and C#
- Get familiar with the assigned project eco-system and mission
- Work on regular development stories coordinated by a dedicated mentor
- Use the provided tools and established development processes
- Participate in the team coordination meetings and events
You are a student in computer science, like to work in a team, have good communication skills, and are familiar or interested in some of:
- Design and implementation of web applications (Java, SpringBoot, React, or Angular)
- Design and implementation of Android or iOS mobile applications
- Design and implementation of Unity applications
This internship round will last for 3 months (a combination of half and full time based on your obligations)
Expected start: the beginning of May
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, publishing of products for Media and digitalization of Health Care Systems, including the use of Augmented reality in medicine.
Netcetera is a leader in 3DS in the DACH region. We offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security, and mobile use. Around two-thirds of all Swiss credit card transactions are processed via our systems.
20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to the internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that the majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our 700 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, UK, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.