This job is the next big step up in your professional career. That is because, as an employer, we care not only about operational success, but also about the professional and personal development of our employees. At Netcetera, you are among the best. With us, you’ll be supported – and challenged.
You will play a crucial role in ensuring sustainable success of our products.
- Act as a Product Manager in the Secure Digital Payments division
- Gather market information and design appropriate product offerings
- Within our SAFe based organization you act as Epic/Product Owner or Program Manager and as such take over full responsibility for strategic topics and their implementation
- Support pre-sales, sales and marketing activities in achieving our joint market growth plans
- Represent Netcetera at exhibitions, workshops, customer events and other such happenings
- Ensure the sustainable economic success of the product
- A specialists in secure payment systems who feels at home in the IT market
- Advise and look after customers individually and intensively
- A strategist and tactician who leads his product through all market and technology changes with a well-though-out product, marketing and sales strategy
- Have had success in software or payment product management for at least 5 (five) years and with a sound marketing knowledge
- Negotiate and present fluently in English and with a university degree
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 600 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com