We are looking for an ambitious and experienced software engineer, who will work with our customers to design and implement products and custom made systems, overseeing the entire life cycle of a piece of software.
- Have deep knowledge of one or more programming languages and related technology stacks
- Poses excellent knowledge of fundamental software engineering principles
- Are able to work efficiently in large distributed teams
- Have excellent knowledge of software testing (unit testing, test-driven development etc.)
- Are fluid in written and spoken Macedonian and English language
Nice to have…
- Bachelor’s (or master’s) degree in computer science or software engineering
- Experience in technical reviews, code metrics and performance testing techniques
- Create software and technical solutions for different clients in various industries
- Apply the best software development practices
- Participate in the evolution of our technical capabilities
- Perform code and technical reviews
- Contribute to architectural decisions and solutions
- Mentor junior software engineers and take care of their education and career development
The Netcetera community
You have the opportunity to join a successful Swiss software development company with more than 20 years of experience and more than 500 employees. With us, you will learn from an international team of professionals with high commitment, technical expertise and integrity.
We offer you a life-work balance, private health insurance, organized sports activities, daily lunch in a prominent nearby restaurant and numerous other benefits, all contributing to a good working atmosphere.
In addition to our professionalism and integrity, we like to meet up and celebrate at numerous occasions, such as regular team events, our company grill party, fondue dinner or ski days in the winter.