Netcetera supports continuous professional development. The strongest points of our community are respect, loyalty, reliability and commitment. We commit to culture, education, recreation and society. We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, digitization of Health Care and product development for the Publishing Media Industry.
Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
Apply and be part of a client-oriented culture.
- Conceptualize and design the architecture of complex software systems, e.g. in the areas of Transport, Healthcare or Digital Publishing industry
- Work closely with the sales department in creating proposals to new clients
- Engage with stakeholders in creating innovative products
- Be the principal driver of our technical evolution and innovation efforts, steer our development teams toward their future technical capabilities and follow closely new trends in the industry
- Establish the best practices for our software development teams
- Build bridge to DevOps and ensure best delivery practices are followed
- Facilitate our efforts to implement and embrace continuous delivery (CD) and Cloud-Native solutions company wide
- Mentor future architects and software engineers and take care of their education and career development
- Adaptability, creativity, analytical and critical thinking, empathy and ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Mobile development experience is a plus
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of software engineering
- Broad and deep knowledge of more than one programming language and related technology stacks
- Experience in designing, visualizing, implementing and delivering complex solutions to demanding clients
- Deep understanding of software architecture principles and experience with different type of architectures
- Experience in leading internationally distributed teams on complex software systems
- Fluent in written and spoken Macedonian and English language
- Bachelor’s (or master’s) degree in computer science or software engineering
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 500 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationalism, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com