Headquartered in Germany, with an office in Macedonia NEBIZ IT DOOEL is looking for a Python Career Starter to join our team of full-stack developers. As part of the team, you will have the unique chance to work on German-based projects. If you are a newbie in web development, don’t miss this opportunity to jumpstart your career as a Python developer at Nebiz.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
You are a good fit for the position if you are:
- A graduate of Computer Science or you are in the final year of your education
- Eager to learn and embrace new challenges on your way to grow
- Familiar with working in Linux-based environment
- Curious to learn about and become a technical expert in Odoo ERP framework.
- Communicative team-player
- Able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
As a person who wants to dive into the exciting world of programming, we assume that you have basic knowledge of the following technologies:
- Business-applications framework based on Python
- Data-exchange over XML-RPC, JSON-RPC
- SQL Databases
- ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
- Responsive UI frameworks such as Bootstrap
What We Offer:
- Paid three-month trial period
- Friendly and collaborative working environment
- Help and support from experienced team members
- Our “Career Starter” Program can be used as university prerequisite internship requirement.
Please send your Application/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Career Starter period is paid, normally lasts 12 weeks.
NEBIZ IT DOOEL team members would like to meet you!