Matrix Global is growing – we have several positions open in the team of our client Playbox/Lucky Streak! Currently, we are searching for a Team Lead – Senior Full Stack Developer – read the description below and apply if you are ready for a new and challenging professional opportunity.
About the Client:
Playbox/LuckyStreak takes Live Casino to new heights by merging innovation, style and gamification into an engaging and rewarding Live video-streamed casino experience. It provides casino operators with a premium Live Casino solution to extend their offering to the online casino domain. For land based casinos our value proposition includes broadcasted on premise solutions to increase the casino’s floor engagement with a live mobile on premise suite. We leverage habit creation, gamification and personalization features to deliver a sticky gaming experience which converts into higher player value. Our high grade and scalable infrastructure together with our top of the line Live gaming studio ensure optimal player experience on any device and with a touch of exclusivity. Players enjoy a welcoming, engaging and trustful Live Casino environment from the comfort of their home or while on the go. LuckyStreak’s mission is to reinvent the Live Casino industry by bringing back the “WOW” to Live Gaming.
• Managing a development team with hands-on coding and mentoring (80% development, 20% management)
• Using different technologies and languages on a day to day basis
• Developing new features in both backend and frontend side
• Debugging and Fixing bugs in involved areas
• Creating builds and deploying releases to multiple environments
• Assisting clients with integrating our API
• Self learning and progressing with the project
• Most importantly – Becoming integral part of the team and having fun!
• 5 years proven experience as a full stack developer (C# as backend)
• 2 year proven management experience as a team leader using Agile methodologies
• Great knowledge of .Net Framework and C#
• Good knowledge of concurrency, multi-threading and micro services
• Experience with SQL and NOSQL DBs, LINQ, Entity FW, OWIN, (IOC), IdentityServer, SignalR,Web.API
• Visual Studio, GIT and JIRA experience
• Excellent English level
If you are looking for a challenging environment where you can prove your skills and master new technologies, Matrix Global is the right place for you!
As most work is carried out remotely, the main work place will be in our Skopje office, located in the center of the city.
All interested candidates can send their CV at email@example.com.
What can we offer?
Nice office in the center of the city;
Membership for fitness, swimming pool, Pilates etc.;
Special employee surprises every month;
Happy hour party every second Friday;
Trips to Israel;
Working with highly skilled colleagues, with knowledge ranging from development, project management to cloud architecture;
Challenging projects in different industries;
And most importantly – we are fun to work with!
+ we offer a stimulating environment and motivating employment packages.
Matrix Global is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply.