We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our Pointer team! Our client, a successful
mobile resource management company from Israel, is primarily focused on development of mobile
applications for the motor vehicle services industry. We are searching for someone with the following
- 3+ years of Android development;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent);
- At least one app on Google Play store with real users;
- Strong understanding of Android material design & user interface guidelines;
- Experience with Android SDK and internals;
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills;
- Experience with writing asynchronous code;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Self-starter, highly motivated and a team-player.
- Familiarity with 3rd party libraries for Android;
- Experience with Git.
If you are looking for a challenging environment where you can prove your skills and master new
technologies, Matrix Global is the right place for you!
All interested candidates should send their CV on: email@example.com
As most work is carried out remotely, the main work place will be in our Skopje office, located in the
center of the city.
What can we offer?
- Nice office in the center of the city
- Yoga in the office, membership for fitness, swimming pool, Pilates etc.
- Special employee surprises every month
- Happy hour party every second Friday
- Trips to Israel
- Working with highly skilled colleagues, with knowledge ranging from development, project management, to cloud architecture
- Challenging projects in different industries
- And most importantly – we are fun to work with!
+ we offer a stimulating environment and motivating employment packages.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Matrix Global is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified
female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply.