InPlayer and Deltatre OTT are working together with some of the largest media companies in the world! In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, spelling a new era for both companies famed for their work in the digital space.
InPlayer is the next generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Deltatre’s extensive sports expertise gained over 30 years, together with Massive’s vast experience in the OTT entertainment space resulted in Deltatre becoming the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world. United under the Deltatre brand, it has more than 1,000 full-time staff in 19 offices across the globe, working to create the best experience.
Who you are
You are a brilliant software engineering leader with a proven track record of building cross platform applications (or ready to on board the journey) and you’re excited about working in the Video-On-Demand industry. You take responsibility for team development through code review, training, knowledge sharing and supporting less experienced colleagues.
Here is what you get to do:
- Lead a team of UI Engineers across platforms and technologies including
- Typescript + ReactJs: progressive web app and HTML TV apps
- iOS & tvOS
- Android & Android TV
- Requirements gathering, refinement and estimation
- Defining the architecture of OTT solutions
- The specification and delivery of projects using sound software engineering principles with strong focus on user experience.
- Effective planning to deliver robust, modular and testable code
- Coordinate the work of sub-teams of UI Engineers
- Adhere and contribute to Massive Engineering procedures, code conventions and best practice
- Documentation, including (but not limited to) software design and technical specification.
- Keep abreast of new technology and opportunities in UI engineering that may be utilized by Massive
- Agile development following the Scrum methodology.
You should also have
- Delivered projects as Senior/Lead
- Experience driving development across multiple technology streams
- The ability to navigate complex challenges and solve interaction problems
- The ability to validate technical solutions through rapid prototyping
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques and tools
- Experience leading a team of developers across regions
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Experience in working with third party vendors and integrating with external software
- Expertise in providing guidance to improve a team’s code quality by example, training and code review, helping to upskill team members
- Agile advocate mindset
- Strong experience in CI/CD pipeline set-up
- An ability to create and maintain comprehensive solution documentation
- Strong background in one or more of the core Massive technologies:
- PWA: Typescript, React/Redux, Webpack, Docker
- Android: Java/Kotlin, RxJava, Dagger, Gradle
- iOS: Swift, Alamofire, Kingfisher, IAP
Our people are key to our success. Having the right combination of a “can – do” approach, strong work ethic, integrity, friendliness and attention to detail, you can look forward to thriving in a dynamic, creative, innovative and supportive environment.