Who We Are:
InPlayer and Massive Interactive are happy to announce their partnership! Both companies are committed to reinventing the digital media world and this alliance is set to push boundaries and influence how video is consumed around the world.
InPlayer is the next generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Massive is an engineering company focused on great user experience and building apps for top clients to be used by a large number of users. We power the world’s best multiscreen entertainment experiences and solutions. Headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Sydney and Prague, Massive has over 20 years of experience operating in highly complex environments, across global markets and cultures. The Massive Interactive team is filled with passionate and committed specialists who are redefining how users consume video content around the world. We know our people are the key to our success, and we are looking for the best, the brightest and the most creative engineers in the industry.
Reporting to the Services Director, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing testing across platforms and devices
- Covering the life cycle of testing activities, including the preparations of test plans, test scripts, execution of tests, replication of defects, test reporting, retesting and closeout for delivery.
- Researching and analysis of problems
- Reviewing requirements and design documentation
- Assigning defect records for further actions including defect management
- Maintaining effective lines of communication with the regional services director, engineers and project managers, including contributing to test reports and team and/or client meetings
- Estimating the delivery of test preparation and execution activities to meet release targets
- Ensuring all work is delivered using best practice and the high degree of quality output
To be successful you have:
- Excellent Software Test Analysis skills
- Work independently with responsibility for specific test scope areas
- Ability to understand Business and Technical Requirements and use these to create and maintain test conditions and scripts
- Ability to investigate problems, raise defects and follow defect fixes to a conclusion
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent communicator both oral and written
- Experience working in software development and video centric web and product environments
- Accreditation to ISEB Foundation level