InPlayer and Massive Interactive are happy to announce their partnership! Both companies are committed to reinventing the digital media world and this alliance is set to push boundaries and influence how video is consumed around the world.
InPlayer is the next generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Massive is an engineering company focused on great user experience and building apps for top clients to be used by a large number of users. We power the world’s best multiscreen entertainment experiences and solutions. Headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Sydney and Prague, Massive has over 20 years of experience operating in highly complex environments, across global markets and cultures. The Massive Interactive team is filled with passionate and committed specialists who are redefining how users consume video content around the world. We know our people are the key to our success, and we are looking for the best, the brightest and the most creative engineers in the industry.
You’ll be up for the challenge to pioneer the creation of our new generation of both mobile and TV iOS apps for the video on demand industry. Using modern tools and practices, you’ll be developing the core product used by millions of people all around the world
- You must be a passionate and experienced iOS developer who loves building user facing iOS apps from scratch. You are proud of your code and can communicate with our ambitious multi-disciplinary product development team and other stakeholders with ease
- By nature, you keep abreast of latest design and development methodologies and have an in-depth knowledge of the iOS ecosystem + current best practices
To be successful you:
- Have significant experience in UIKit, Xcode and Swift 2/3
- Are a confident communicator, and keen to contribute to architectural design and functionality requirements
- Will have noteworthy experience in building and supporting high quality polished iOS apps (and can send us links to them!)
- Can work with our designers to create engaging native iOS experiences with a focus on user experience
- You have worked on challenging projects, where you have been a key player in solving interaction problems and technical solutions
- Will have demonstrable experience troubleshooting performance issues across different devices
Brownie points for:
- Any experience in video players, analytics, CocoaPods, promises, tvOS or Apple Pay
- Experience working in an agile/SCRUM work environment
- Are familiar with build automation and Continuous Integration
- Will have experience writing testable code (TDD, BDD or similar)