Who We Are:
InPlayer and Massive Interactive are happy to announce their partnership! Both companies are committed to reinventing the digital media world and this alliance is set to push boundaries and influence how video is consumed around the world.
InPlayer is the next generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Massive is an engineering company focused on great user experience and building apps for top clients to be used by a large number of users. We power the world’s best multiscreen entertainment experiences and solutions. Headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Sydney and Prague, Massive has over 20 years of experience operating in highly complex environments, across global markets and cultures. The Massive Interactive team is filled with passionate and committed specialists who are redefining how users consume video content around the world. We know our people are the key to our success, and we are looking for the best, the brightest and the most creative engineers in the industry.
What’s required to be successful in this role?
In the Release Manager position you will manage and mature the release processes on behalf of Massive Interactive. We’re looking for technology leaders who are enthusiastic about digital media products, innovation and guiding teams to build exceptional software solutions.
Who We Are
The Delivery team at Massive comprises of the most talented Release Manager professionals in the industry. Daily, we pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and take pride in delivering world-class experiences on emerging technologies. Our premium UI software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies. We thoroughly enjoy collaborating with each other, and have a passionate and fun culture!
What you will be doing:
- Schedule and manage releases in Agile software development environment with multiple scrum teams/ across a portfolio – author customer facing release notes
- Proactively authors and maintains a Master Release Calendar
- Attends customers/ internal CAB – conducts go/ no go meetings
- Coordinate cross-functional and cross-regional software development teams
- Demonstrates experience of managing risks and dependencies that affects release scope
- Deployment implementation checklists/ fall back plans
- Authors deployment run books and release notes
- Ensuring that all the checks and balances have been met to ensure the risk of code failure in production is reduced as much as possible.
- 1st class communication and co-ordination skills
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully leading releases in an Agile environment.
We’re looking for strong experience in:
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle release process
- Strictly process oriented mindset
- Familiarity with Test Case Management tools – TestRail preferred
- Demonstrable experience producing deployment run books and release notes
- Advanced planning skills – to create a forward plan of releases and master release calendar for multiple teams
- Clear written and verbal communication, leave no-one in the dark
- Knowledge of CI and CD pipeline tools
- Advanced JIRA query and reporting skillset
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies
- Experience of working with launching apps through Appstore, Google Play, Samsung or similarYou
- A passion for technology, video applications
- Tenacious approach, strong curiosity to push the boundaries and lead change and performance
- Project Management, CSM, CSPO is desirable
- Our people are key to our success. We want you to present ideas (because they will be listened to and be taken on board), drive positive change and performance and know that you will be supported the whole way.