Who We Are
InPlayer and Massive Interactive are happy to announce their partnership! Both companies are committed to reinventing the digital media world and this alliance is set to push boundaries and influence how video is consumed around the world.
InPlayer is the next generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Massive is an engineering company focused on great user experience and building apps for top clients to be used by a large number of users. We power the world’s best multiscreen entertainment experiences and solutions. Headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Sydney and Prague, Massive has over 20 years of experience operating in highly complex environments, across global markets and cultures. The Massive Interactive team is filled with passionate and committed specialists who are redefining how users consume video content around the world.
What’s required to be successful in this role?
- Comprehensive software engineering experience (test automation, functional testing, and software development)
- Familiarity with open source test automation frameworks and/or commercial tools, test management systems
- Ability to integrate test data, environment and validation solutions, tools, architectures
- Experience with Agile Software Development Principles
- Strong skills in multi-tier architecture and digital technologies
- Advanced experience automating REST Web Services testing
- Advanced experience with all tests -System, SIT, UAT and Regression
- Hands on experience testing services / APIs and mobile applications on Android and iOS
- Expertise in delivery of test automation solutions over at least one platform: Server, Web or native Mobile
- Position requires individual who is team-oriented, technology savvy and driven to produce quality results
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present to technical and non-technical resources equally well
- Proven experience driving issues to resolution
- Experience with modelling testing flows using Visio or etc.
- Positive and adaptable
- Multi-task under pressure in a continually changing environment
- Adapt to a process oriented environment
- Works collaboratively with other departments to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test automation solutions
- Architect and develop and drive automation tools and frameworks to be used across team and organization
- Technical leadership & innovation for test automation activities across the program
- Design automation solutions to take care of the identified testing flows
- Participation in test automation competency growth, R&D, and tools development
- Communicate and coordinate and align the automation strategy with the engineering team members, make recommendations to improve reliability, performance, best practices and processes
- Enable automated testing in the context of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Mentoring and training other test automation engineers