Who We Are:
InPlayer and Massive Interactive are happy to announce their partnership! Both companies are committed to reinventing the digital media world and this alliance is set to push boundaries and influence how video is consumed around the world.
InPlayer is the next generation video and digital asset monetization platform. Founded in 2010, in Skopje, our mission is to make our clients more money from their library of online media assets, be they live, recurring or on-demand.
Massive is an engineering company focused on great user experience and building apps for top clients to be used by a large number of users. We power the world’s best multiscreen entertainment experiences and solutions. Headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Sydney and Prague, Massive has over 20 years of experience operating in highly complex environments, across global markets and cultures. The Massive Interactive team is filled with passionate and committed specialists who are redefining how users consume video content around the world. We know our people are the key to our success, and we are looking for the best, the brightest and the most creative engineers in the industry.
We are looking for a passionate developer who has a love for technology, software engineering and game development.
- You are someone who enjoys a challenge and loves working in a fast-paced environment surrounded by passionate developers, designers, and analysts.
- You’re a confident communicator and are looking to be a key influencer in developing a world-class digital product
Importantly, you have the following experience:
- 2+ years commercial experience using Node.js
- Architecture of RESTful APIs optimised for consumer devices
- Swagger.io / Open API
- Experience with Docker and ECS (preferred)
- Profiling, optimising and debugging NodeJS
- SOA / SOAP/ REST
Brownie points for:
- Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies
- Knowledge of API design using frameworks like Swagger.io
- Architecting high performance and scalable applications
- Experience in video streaming platforms
- Providing a Github or other link to your work with your application