At InPlayer we develop the next generation video and digital asset monetization platform. The InPlayer team consists of leading industry experts who have helped manage the distribution and monetization of content for some of the largest media and technology companies in the world. We are a small team that’s growing and we’re looking for a Customer Service representative that will be responsible for managing the long-term relationships with our clients. If you’re an intelligent, highly ambitious person and like to play in a team, read on
As a Customer Success Agent, you will be:
- Ensuring 24/7 stellar customer experience and assisting our customers with whatever product and service information they require
- Working to resolve product and service problems quickly like the true problem solver that you are
- Proactively working to understand and address the needs of our customers by listening to their suggestions and issues, and providing feedback to their requests
- Working in shifts, including nights and weekends and this will be on a rolling basis
We’re looking for:
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills, coupled with a high degree of empathy
- Passionate and dedicated to help build this brand from the ground up
- Someone who can keep up with our dynamic and fast paced startup environment
- Strong work ethic and a relentless drive to listen, understand and help.
- Demonstrate an outstanding attention to detail, thinking on your feet and follow-through
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in a similar role (customer service, account management, etc.)
- We don’t expect people joining our Customer Success team to know everything about paywalls. If you’re passionate, empathetic and willing to learn, we’re excited to help you learn and grow!
What’s in it for you:
- Be a part of a vibrant and highly motivated team
- Friday company lunches, endless snack supply, variety of drinks available at all times
- The opportunity to learn and grow with office knowledge sharing sessions and participation in conferences
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events, holiday celebrations, parties, happy hours and many other fun activities
- A competitive market compensation and private medical insurance
- Awesome office space in Skopje within walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants and more.
How to apply:
Send us your application together with CV and other information that states how perfect you are for this job. We’d love to get your application as soon as possible since we tend to fill vacancies as soon as we find the right person.