Infinity Energy and ITSS is part of a technology group and regional leader in information technology, power engineering, digitalization and electromobility. Achieving successful business results and building partnerships with some of the largest and most important global companies, we put quality in the focus of our business. We believe in people, that is why our employees are our strength and our greatest value.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
The Java Developer will design, develop, test, document and implement software applications to support business requirements.
If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead other developers, we’d like to meet you.
– Identify and analyze user requirements
– Develop Java EE applications
– Work with other members of a planning team to develop a prototype plan for enterprise systems
– Write well-designed, efficient code
– Review, test and debug team member’s code
– Participate in design activities and own the development of the work assigned
– Work closely with QA and integration team to resolve issues
– Contribute new technical ideas and process/workflow improvements
– Research new technologies; provide for technical improvements of processes and workflows
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field
– Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
– Three (3) or more years’ experience designing, developing and debugging Java applications
– Strong experience with core Java and J2EE platform (EJB, JMS, servlets and JSP)
– Experience with Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot)
– Hands on experience in databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc.
– Ability to write complex DB queries, and performing SQL analysis
– Knowledge in software design patterns
– Excellent communication and delegation skills
– Problem-solving abilities
– RESTful web services and microservice architecture
– Experience with build systems (Maven or Gradle), continuous integration (ex. Jenkins)
– Knowledge about major development tools like GIT, Confluence/JIRA
– Strong belief in using unit testing and using framework such as Junit
– Understanding of Kubernetes and Docker containers
– CI/CD processes
– Continuous professional development
– Excellent team and great working environment
– Working on large and challenging projects
– Work in an international company
Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org