We’re looking for a talented .Net Developers to join our team. We need a Medior/Senior .Net Developers with 3-4+ years of experience.
- You will be involved in all aspects of software development life-cycle including requirements analysis, software architecture documentation, and architectural design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, continuous integration, and deployment automation.
- Sharing your skills and expertise with your co-workers, taking them to the next level in their development.
- Main technical requirements:
- Production experience implementing .NET including ASP.NET
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Webforms
- Object Relational Framework such as EF or NHibernate
- Knowledge of SQL Server (understand views and stored procedures)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle:
- coding standards,
- code reviews,
- source control management,
- build processes,
The following skills would be a plus:
- Knowledge of .NET Core
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ or other queuing systems
- Knowledge of Azure for cloud deployments and cloud first solutions
- Good written/spoken English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a wide variety of audiences.
- Must have strong teamwork orientation and ability to promote collaboration within teams
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- Attention to details
- We offer open-minded and extremely creative culture defined by open communication and fair feedback
- Competitive salary to match your talent
- High-quality business line mobile equipment
- Awesome colleagues and an excellent team of engineers!
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Interesting international project, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- Paid English classes during working hours
- Social and sport benefits
- Designer and cozy office space, to make your day more pleasant.
We are a team of young but experienced professionals and we love challenges in order to give great value to the business. We always strive for excellence and have each other’s back. So, if you’re a hard-working team player who is looking for a workplace which is fun yet challenging, then you should consider us as your employer!
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, then we would love to hear from you!