At iborn.net we’re eager to add a new member to our team who is excited to work in a technically challenging environment, thinks creatively, and enjoys exploring new technologies.
- Establish and follow best practices for responsive design principles across Desktop and Mobile interfaces
- Deliver high-quality software to our client by adhering to software design, development, and testing best practices.
- Development experience Angular framework
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs development.
- Fundamental knowledge of design patterns, good OOP practices, and clean code rules
- Knowledge and experience with code versioning tools, such as Github or Bitbucket
- Experience working as a developer in an agile project environment, deliver results in short release cycles and test your code thoroughly
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge SQL and T-SQL
- A team player.
- Excellent communication skills in English both oral and written
- A positive and optimistic attitude
- Open-minded about product development with a willingness to iterate and learn. ,
- Attention to details
- We offer open-minded and extremely creative culture defined by open communication and fair feedback
- Competitive salary to match your talent
- High-quality business line mobile equipment
- Awesome colleagues and an excellent team of engineers!
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- An interesting international project, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- Paid English classes during working hours
- Social and sport benefits
- Designer and cozy office space, to make your day more pleasant.
If you’re interested in hearing more, please apply now!