We are looking for a self-motivated Full-stack .NET developer who is willing to apply his knowledge and help our team deliver excellence. Working with us means working in a dynamic environment where the learning process never stops and the opportunities for advancing your career are endless.
About the position
As a .NET Developer at iborn.net you will have the chance to push your development skills to the limits, and work with the latest technologies. The position will be part of an experienced team of developers that is producing high-quality HealthTech solutions for our Danish client.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle
- Direct communication with the client and ability to translate business requirements into technical deliverables
- Collaboration with the other team members and sectors, such as UI/UX, QA, and DevOps.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field;
- 2+years working experience with .NET Framework;
- Must have technology knowledge
- .NET MVC;
- Razor Syntax;
- Experience with delivering .NET Applications;
- Working experience with some frontend technologies;
- Proficient understanding of SQL Server;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices
- Best practices for the full software development life cycle
- You are
- Excellent at delivering high-quality software solutions;
- Strong team player;
- Good communicator with non-tech people;
- Eager to learn and share your knowledge.
- We offer open-minded and extremely creative culture defined by open communication and fair feedback;
- Competitive salary to match your talent. It will be based on your personal experience and skills.
In the current situation…
- We continue working without incidents, 100% remotely. For now, we will continue in this modality until further notice since what matters most to us is the safety of our people.
- Time flexibility promoting conciliation at this time.
- We have adapted our onboarding program so that you have the best possible virtual reception.
- Stick together! Get to know your colleagues in the activities that we organize periodically. We hold dailies, meetings, announcements, coffee breaks…Even though we are working remotely, we are more connected than ever!
- Job stability and growth opportunity. We value people and we want you to grow with us!
- By joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to work with great professionals on very challenging tasks, while exploring and evaluating new ideas and technologies.