We are actively looking for an experienced PHP developer to join an amazing team of dedicated professionals.
It is an ideal opportunity to collaborate and work on building cutting-edge websites and applications used by millions daily while working within a fun environment where there’s always room for progression within the company.
As part of our backend team, your primary responsibilities will include design and development of dynamic web pages using PHP and MySQL, REST APIs and leverage services and other third-party APIs. Among these, you should be able to rapidly solve problems, bugs and compatibility issues. As a team player, you will contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
Requirements and Qualifications:
– Experience with modern PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, etc.)
– Experience with relational DBMS (preferably MySQL)
– Experience with Object-relational mapping (Eloquent/Doctrine)
– Experience with version control (preferably GIT)
– Experience with creating RESTful APIs
– Strong understanding of OOP, the SOLID principles and modern design patterns
– Strong understanding and knowledge of different software architectures
– Previous working within an agile development environment
– Excellent communication and documentation skills
– Ability to self-manage and meet required deadlines
We take these additional skills as a huge plus:
– Experience with test-driven development (with PhpUnit, phpSpec, Behat, etc.)
– Understanding and/or experience with CQRS and Domain-driven design
– Experience with different types of data storages (Redis, Neo4j, etc.)
– Understanding and/or experience with different authentication and authorization systems (oAuth2, JWT, etc.)
– Experience with continuous integration/delivery workflows
– Experience with DevOps and cloud experience
Recommendations are welcomed!