A Super Ambitious Startup
At Enterprise League, we are passionate about helping people improve the way they do business. We are on a mission to help millions of entrepreneurs expand their business horizon and increase their company’s success. If you’re excited about projects that could change the world, we’d love for you to join us.
The mission of our Front End Software Engineer is to design and build capabilities that let our users find the information they need on our platform quickly and easily. To achieve that mission, our Engineer will be involved in all the stages of the product development and deployment lifecycle. This will mean collaboration with the rest of the team to achieve the goals in the most productive way.
As part of this role you will have a variety of responsibilities. One day you might be working with the rest of the team planning new features and UX improvements, and another day spending time solving some technical challenges. We use a variety of open source and industry- standard technologies to design and implement new features and functionality across our application. TypeScript, React and Redux are central to our front-end development and we use the industry-standard building tooling including npm, Webpack and Git.
What We Value
- Ability to write clean, maintainable code regardless of which frameworks you use or how you learnt them.
- Experience with React, Redux & preferably TypeScript.
- Preferably an engineering background from school or industry, in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering and Physics.
- Familiarity with data structures, RESTful services & APIs.
- Understanding of responsive web design and how to build responsive web apps.
- Experience and understanding of Git and Version Control Systems.
- Ability to effectively diagnose and solve problems in teams of technical and non-technical individuals.
- High proficiency in English.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
- Ability and willingness to learn continuously, work independently and make decisions autonomously.
Apply for this job by sending an email with your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org